Job description / Role
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Major in Marketing
Nature and length of previous experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience on the same field.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.