Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Overseeing daily operations of handling customer enquiries, calls, visits, request, and complaints
• Overseeing the drafting and distribution of written and verbal correspondence regarding customer enquiries and complaints
• Promoting and sharing customer service policies to the wider customer service team and ensuring that they always comply
• Partnering with IT to develop and maintaining a sophisticated database of existing and prospective customers
• Periodically measuring customer satisfaction and recommend solutions
• Overseeing customer call centre operations to ensure uninterrupted high standards of customer service delivery within budget
• Providing input for setting up cross-functional SLAs and ensuring the compliance of the Customer Service department
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Sales and Marketing, or similar field, ideally with an MBA or master’s qualification in a related subject
• 8-12 years’ experience in managing a customer services department in an organisation, preferably within the real estate industry
• Customer service centric mindset, with demonstrable experience in handling customer queries and complaints favourably
• Working knowledge of BPO operations for a small to mid-sized set up
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.