Job description / Role
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for nurturing the customer service culture across the group by ensuring increased awareness of customer service standards and procedures.
- Develop the customer service strategy ensuring its dully implementation and alignment across the group and all business lines.
- Develop and lead customer service initiatives and processes implementation (such as VOC, Focus Groups and online surveys, Mystery shopper) in order to monitor and enhance customer satisfaction
- Optimize the customer service processes in the shops by re-designing, enhancing and implementing operational policies and procedures adhering to best practices and International standards in order to maximize customer satisfaction, improve service and deliverables
- Develop and implement dashboard, systems and software's to ensure the most pertinent and updated measurement and analysis tools are in place
- Recruit, train, develop, supervise and support the team in the delivery of front line customer service in order to ensure elective and timely handling of customers inquiries, requests and complaints
- Prepare the annual budget and business plan of the department
- Keep abreast of market trends and activities ensuring an efficient market intelligence is in use and in place to have a proper understanding of the customer's perception
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years in a managerial role, Multimedia experience is a plus
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strategic Thinking
- Developing and Motivating others
- Decision Making
- Commercial Understanding
- Analytical Thinking
- Driving and Achieving results
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.