Job description / Role
To achieve maximum growth, organizations must continuously improve and maintain their performance. They are increasingly focusing on the digital performance improvement of their customer experience, innovation and total market positioning. Our group of Strategy & Customer team is growing fast and we are constantly looking for experienced professionals who, as an ambitious and energetic colleague, want to help us better support our clients and grow to become a market leader
Your key responsibilities
- As a Manager within our Strategy & Customer practice you will deal with complex issues concerning (growth) strategy, innovation, customer experience and strategic / digital transformation. We focus especially on the front line of the organization, where the customer is central.
- You will advise clients on their strategic decision-making by developing scenarios, formulating strategic options and creating insight into the potential of these options.
- You will also provide support assist clients on entering / developing new markets, implementing a digital customer strategy, improving the customer focus or developing initiatives to further improve the customer experience
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in strategy or strategic marketing consulting or you have 6-9 work experience at a reputable company in the areas of marketing, strategy, business development or product innovation;
- You have deep knowledge of and affinity with, among other things, strategy (development), business performance improvement, digital technology and customer processes
- You have persuasiveness, focus on people, leadership, and you can influence customers and stakeholders to receive support for major changes in organization;
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
Ideally, you'll also have
- Extensive knowledge of gaming technology and how it operates, particularly Pokemon Go.
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
- Willingness to travel extensively across the globe
What we look for
We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers. You will make a difference to a wide range of clients in the field of Strategy & Customer. The work environment is dynamic with a high level of trust and strong mutual cooperation. If this is something that interests you and you have the abilities above, then we would like to talk to you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.