Job description / Role
As a Cyber Security consultant, you will be responsible to provide trusted advice to clients in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, and help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions. You will also manage and deliver cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
Global consulting firm with diverse areas of expertise, international presence and a strong footprint in the Middle East.
* Provide cyber advisory services to determine the current state of cyber security maturity and identify potential security gaps.
* Work in teams that are responsible for the identification of weaknesses and system misconfigurations that could be exploited by malicious actors.
* Be involved in all aspects of incident response activity and work alongside Cyber security leadership within complex security infrastructures to design, communicate and execute incident response, containment and remediation plans.
* Conduct incident response investigations and advisory services for a wide variety of clients across a variety of sectors.
* Contribute to Incident Response and Cybersecurity framework review engagements.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a top-tier consulting firm
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology
* Graduate / Post graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* Must have worked at a top tier consulting firm with strong IT/OT Security technology and process experience.
* Must have been involved in at least 5 technology strategy engagements.
* Must have at least led 2 IT policy and procedure assessments.
* Strong experience with SOC, Incident Management, and VAPT.
* CISA, OSCP, ISO 27001 and SANS certified.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.