Job description / Role
Reporting to: Senior Security Manager
The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day administration and operation of assigned Security Technologies. The covered security domains include but not limited to NGFW, WAF, Endpoint Protection, EDR, Patch Management, NAC, IAM, PAM, PKI, HSM, SIEM, SOAR, TIP, DDoS, DNS, NDR, ATP and Deception. Each Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible of a number of the above technologies.
• Integrate new security solution/devices into the existing environment
• Configuration, management, performance & capacity monitoring and tuning of assigned security technologies and platforms
• Deploy and tune Configurations, Use Cases and Rules
• Provide problem determination / problem source identification for the Cyber Security Centre (CSC) platforms
• Open support tickets to CSC technology vendors when required and ensure support issues are resolved within SLA’s
• Make sure all assigned tickets are resolved within the agreed SLA’s
• Maintain the technical architecture of the assigned security solutions, ensuring all components perform as expected meeting established service level objectives for system uptime.
• Maintain hardware/software revisions, security patches, hardening, and documentation.
• Years of Experience :5-8 Years in similar role
• Education :Diploma or Degree in IT related.
• Skills : Security professional.
• Knowledge of key Technologies (Fortinet, IBM Security, ArcSight).
• Strong experience with various security technologies and IT infrastructure
• Strong shell scripting experience using Bash, and Python is an advantage
• Experience in configuration management and automation systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet is an advantage
• Experience with both traditional RDBMS such as MySQL as well as NoSQL systems
• Experience with virtual environments (mainly KVM, VMware, HyperV) and containers (Docker).
• Knowledge of OpenStack and Cloud is an advantage
• Knowledge of systems metrics and performance monitoring
• Strong Linux and Windows knowledge
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Telco experience will be an advantage
Number of Vacancies 4
About the Company
Technosys is IT Software Company we have Expertise in Developing Best quality Website and Mobile app Development, Software Development, IoT Application, Block chain, Crypto currency etc.
We provide you with the best quality and cost-effective solutions, with quick response. We provide complete end to end services from Consulting, Development, and Support to our clients. Our well-Experiences and Professional team are here to provide you the world-class App and Software Development Services. Technosys was established to deliver leading edge solutions and integrated services to businesses and organizations. We are created with the vision to make process easier, providing our customers with robust strategic approach and customizable enhanced solutions in various sector of business.