Job description / Role
As a Cyber Security Manager, you will be responsible for helping both grow the business and deliver high quality advice to clients. You will be involved in a wide range of engagements, ranging from cyber exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client security controls and cyber security programmes, to providing specialist support on issues such as cyber strategy, risks, assurance and governance.
Global consulting firm with diverse areas of expertise, international presence and a strong footprint in the Middle East.
* Understand the Cyber Security life cycle and the associated security challenges and threats IT/OT systems face.
* Help navigate the increasingly complex IT/OT cyber security regulatory environments in the region.
* Advise on the relevant IT/OT security governance, frameworks and operating models.
* Optimise the client's approach to cyber security controls and risk management around IT/OT systems.
* Assist with sales and business development activities and develop constructive client relationships.
* Coach and develop team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as manage the performance and development of other team members.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a top-tier consulting firm
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology
* Graduate / Post graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* Must have worked at a top tier consulting firm with strong IT/OT Security technology and process experience.
* Must have been involved in at least 10 technology strategy engagements.
* Must have at least led 6 IT policy and procedure assessments.
* Strong experience with SOC, and Incident Management.
* CISM, ISO 27001 and SANS certified.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.