Cyber Security Services Growth Platform Leader
IBM Middle East
Job description / Role
IBM Security Services is looking for an Exec who will perform role of Cyber Security Services Growth Platform Leader
for Qatar market and drives security services business in Qatar.
Cyber Security Services Growth Platform Leader in the market helps to lead the growth and management of all facets of the business,
By driving Sales support, Solutioning, Consulting, Delivery by using this position and perspective.
This requires demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership and Consulting & Systems
Integration leadership; and deep knowledge & strong track record in at least one security domain, and depth/breadth in
more than one of the core security domains (domains being Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Identity & Access
Management, Application and Data security, Infrastructure Endpoint Security, Security operations/monitoring, Cloud Security).
Great expertise in managed security services
Your Role and Responsibilities
Role is responsible for:
- Personally responsible for $30M+ in revenue generation (C&SI + MSS) in 2023
- Personally responsible for $40M+ in signing (C&SI + MSS) in 2023
- Focus and signing/revenue numbers are based on Cyber Security Services Growth Platform engagements/numbers.
- Focus on delivering highly profitable engagements, consistently hitting 35% - 55% GP across a range of short-term and long-term projects. Overall average profit from the named accounts together needs to be > 35% GP.
Performance is attained through strong engagement leadership style, clear planning, disciplined resource
performance and high leverage.
- Having a broad understanding of the offering pathways to deliver exceptional client value
- Being accountable for delivery of security services in Qatar and client satisfaction
- Leading and influencing clients and IBM teams through sales cycle, into delivery and project closure; driving signings,
revenue and profit.
Personal attainment is part of the overall EMEA attainment. Member of EMEA's Cyber Security Services leadership team
with focus on Security Services growth and performance.
Role is expected to perform below :
Sales and business growth, and Solutioning
- Drive opp identification, pipeline creation, opp progression and win.
- Work with European & Local solutions teams and across local geographies to provide Security expertise / content
to drive deals
- Possess strong credentials in one domain and also if possible more than one of the core capability domains
(SSRC/GRC, IAM, Application and Data, or Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security, SOC, Cloud security)
- Work closely with the European and local solution design teams in developing solutions, offers, client presentations
- Provide a focal point for Market to drive capabilities, offerings, client references
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core security domains, utilizing conferences, white papers,
client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials
- Be accountable for driving deal signings and revenue in the market, maintaining the needed Gross profit
- Working with European and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery (hands on, providing delivery oversight as a security thought leader), to varying degrees depending on project complexity and geography needs
- Help resolve project issues as they arise
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
- Individual utilization at minimum of 70% (40% client billable and Rest on admin / management / pursuit support),
- team utilization at min of 80% (client billable + pursuit support)
- Drive client satisfaction, and reference clients
- Drive Revenue realization and profitability
Consulting & Practice
- Provide Local practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement, and drive collaboration within teams, and with European teams.
- Contribute Security subject content and advice to the offering development process
- Help shape the emerging model of the local Security practice
- mentor and guide practitionners in the market in security expertise
- Build & Lead strong competency capabilities locally, and a team of high hitter Associate Partners and consultants.
- Help tweak the assets/methods and approaches of security services/solutions relevant for the market / clients / industries
- Help establish capability and skill models for the core domains/competencies.
- Become a role model for practitioners in the market (Lead by example)
Subject matter experience and Thought leadership.
- Be trusted advisor to key security clients by demonstrating security domain knowledge and thought leadership
- Be trusted advisor to IBM execs and get them to open doors to their client security stakeholders
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 10 years' hands on experience in Security management consulting and systems integration in a top tier
- Strong Security Consulting proven track record
- Strong Security Systems Integration proven track record
- Strong Complex Security Solutioning proven track record
- Strong Security Delivery proven track record
- Strong subject matter experience in at least 1-2 security domains/competencies (eg: SOC/Threat management, RedTeam, IAM, Data sec, App sec, Cloud sec etc)
- Strong Security Practice/Offering building proven track record
- Strong Team building and management proven track record
- Strong track record in building relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Experience in managing P&L
- Prior management experience
- Experience working and leading within a matrixed organization
- C-Suite client relationships
- Security Sales/Pre-sales proven exposure
- At least 8 years' experience leading / working in projects related to one or more of the security core domains
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Readiness to travel up to 60%, within MEA
- English language Fluent
- Arabic language , mother tongu e
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master's Degree
- Having Other European or MEA local language skills
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, SABSA and any other relevant security certifications
- Experience in working in international deployment roles
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.