Job description / Role
As the Cybersecurity GRC Specialist, you'll play a key role in supporting the information security risk management process by assessing the adequacy of the security and business continuity / disaster recovery controls of the company.
A well-backed region-wide leader in their field.
* Drive effective management of the cybersecurity risk and compliance with company Cybersecurity policies & procedures, standards and applicable regulatory requirements. (ISO 27001, NIA, MOI Directive, Supreme Committee's cybersecurity framework, Qatar personal information protection law, cybercrime prevention law, and other industry standards & best practices).
* Identify where and how data is being used and determine tools and technologies that should be deployed.
* Manage internal/external audit and penetration testing programs and report risks and compliance areas that need correction to the senior management team.
* Support growth (system development or acquisition) while protecting company information asset by delivering cybersecurity compliance assessment on new solutions and provide information risk and controls assessment during implementation.
* Manage compliance certification audit for NIA, ISO 27001, and other information security standards.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in an exciting organisation
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years of work experience in cybersecurity, risk, controls, audit and regulatory compliance.
* Strong knowledge of IT, risk and security practices, standards and controls (e.g. NIA, ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST-CSF).
* Advanced expertise across security domains: e.g. Architecture and Engineering, Application Security, Web and Mobile Security, Infrastructure Security, Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, and Cloud Security.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.