Job description / Role
- Manages the day-to-day operation of the studio
- General Management
- Oversee front desk and the receptionist and handling of studio paperwork including emails and phone queries
- Checking and reviewing all the reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Researches and studies market trends and proposing the studio’s competitive pricing
- Scheduling of classes and courses on time
- Scheduling third party inspection, fire alarm system and other maintenance work
- Customer Service Management
- Communicates with clients and potential clients for all questions and concerns
- Provides the best client support
- Forecasts and careful tracking of the financial details such as sales, invoices, and payments
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to attract new students and retain current ones
- Hire, manage and coordinate with the dance instructors and sub dance instructors
- Organize studio recitals, showcases, or summer programs
- Establish collaborations with schools or universities and establish a partnership with other companies or entities
- Business Administration or equivalent degree is desirable.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in similar position of in office management.
- Advertise and enhance the studio’s website and social media accounts
- Available to answer urgent matters after working hours
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.