Job description / Role
• Monitor and raise awareness to the ROMD supervisor of any anomalies in the data or data feeds that support the RO&MD monitoring and analytics.
• Manage and undertake the process of crash data analysis through Qatar Crash Analysis System (QCAS) to identify crash hot spots for the use in engineering measures and programmes of work
• Maintain the security of crash Records in accordance with Qatar law No.13 of 2016 ‘Promulgating the Protection of the Privacy of Personal Data”
• Collect and validate crash records through coordination with Stakeholders such as the traffic police, HMC, ambulance service and contractors
• Analyze crash records to identify blackspots for the use in engineering measures and programs of work
• Prepare guidelines, facts sheets and definitions covering the crash data system. Prepare the blackspot management programme
• Support the outsourced and internal design activities of the Roads Safety Engineering Schemes.
• Coordinate with the client to deliver 2018-2022 Action Plan
• Support Road Safety Teams in managing the process of Road Safety improvement works at school zones, pedestrian crossings, pedestrian bridges, rural roads and inter sections.
• Identify requirements of the second version of iMAAP
• Support NTSO to deliver the Action Plan of the National Road Safety Strategy 2018-2022
• Follow up the establishment of an agreement between the client and MOI to transfer crash records from MOI traffic Department to the client crash system.
• Coordinate with the client ISD in publishing of the crash system outside the company.
• Support and advocate a culture of Health and Safety to promote Health and Safety awareness throughout the organization.
• Ensure adherence Health and Safety Policy and Procedures and comply with any new work instructions
• Perform other duties/ tasks as required
• Participate in the management and resolution of incidents that may impact DNO&M services
• Liaise with RO&MD staff and other stakeholders as appropriate to ensure all users understand the data and analytics that are being present in the RO&MD and Network Performance Dashboards.
• Assisting in data collection from various primary and secondary sources
• Clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information, Create and update data collection templates
• Assist in developing business reports and data analysis
• Collaborate with Asset Management and participate in managing EAMS by tracking improvements in Maximo EAMS functionality and associated business processes and workflows
• Using knowledge of the data and data feeds, participate in the development of new analytics, dashboards or reports as well as participate in the refinement of existing analytics, dashboards and reports.
• Prepare and provide ad hoc, weekly and monthly reports to the Management as appropriate.
• Ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety Policy and Company procedures and comply with any new work instructions.
• Degree in Engineering (e.g. BSc; BEng; CEng) or equivalent
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Physically fit to enter and work in confined spaces and the ability to undertake competency assessment to level required (essential)
• Current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
• Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in a similar position
• Experience in Road Safety Audits preferred.
• Experience in Crash Analysis and scheme identification preferred.
• Experience in the design and implementation of Road Safety Schemes preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and in particular Microsoft Excel 2010
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is essential
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic is preferred
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Ali Bin Ali Group
L3 SOC Analyst or an IT Consulting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
IT Support (Reliever)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)