Job description / Role
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Understand, Estimate & translate client's business requirements into analytical models
• Hands on performing data analysis, build & tune the prototype/models.
• Well versed with best data science practices & their implementation.
• Hands on experience in Azure ML studio, services & HD Insight
• Hands on experience in Visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Plotly etc.) & libraries.
• Should handle business requirement & technical aspects of the analytical projects.
• Experience in big data environment
• Understand business challenges and goals of a client to formulate the approach for data analysis and model creation that will support their business decision making
• 7+ Years of experience
• Experience with building predictive statistical, behavioral or other models via supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical analysis, and other predictive modeling techniques.
• Experience using R, SAS, MATLAB or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools.
• Experience in matrices, distributions and probability
• Familiarity with at least one scripting language - Python/Js/Ruby
• Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
• Experience with Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive etc. is a plus
• Experience with NoSQL
• Hadoop, MapReduce
• Machine learning, NumPy, Scikit-learn
• Predictive modeling
• R Language
• Statistical Modeling
About the Company
Our key business strategy is to bring new competitive advantages to you, our customers. We move and store more types of packages to more places - in more ways - than you might imagine. All with the information you need. That's been both our business model and our competitive advantage - from the day we started. When regional corporates and global multinationals choose GWC for logistics services - its reliability that we promise. It's what defines and differentiates us.
Gulf Warehousing Company Qsc (GWC) is in the business of providing high-quality logistics services that give our customers a competitive advantage in Qatar and the Middle East markets. Established in 2003, GWC is the largest one-stop-shop logistics and supply chain service provider in Qatar offering warehousing, freight forwarding, transportation, international moving, records management, sport logistics,asset management and supply chain consulting solutions to various industry verticals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Scientist - Healthcare
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
Data Analyst (Procurement Department)
Management Solutions International (MSI)