Job description / Role
• Maintain Master Document register.
• Assign document numbers as per codification SOP and maintain revision history of the documents.
• Scan and upload documents.
• Maintain physical and digital records as per retention period.
• Manage requests for documentation.
• Maintain different register such as Incident Register, Audit Register, NCR Register, Daily QHSE Observation Register, calibration register, PAT register, ladder register, equipment register, Coshh register, TBT register, etc.
• Coordinate with different departments to get closeouts and update the register.
• Assist in preparing the weekly and monthly QHSE reports.
• Schedule meetings and prepare MOM.
• Draft letters/Memos/ bulletins.
• Assist QHSE Manager in day to day activities.
• Preferably from facility management background.
• Educational Qualifications – Bachelor or Master’s degree
• Experience – 2 to 5 years.
• Must be good in English language (writing and speaking).
• Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
• Expertise in EDMS will add advantage.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Secretary - Document Controller
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Admin Assistant (Temporary)
TEAM Energy Resources
Coreo Real Estate
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar