Job description / Role
Position title: Associate Director, Deal Advisory - Infrastructure
Industry: professional service company
Roles and Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of the selected candidate would be to:
Lead all the practice development initiatives and sector programs within the Infrastructure Advisory practice, which are aimed to position Infrastructure Advisory practice in particular and Deal Advisory practice in general, as the Clear Choice for existing and future clients;
Execute and manage engagements, leveraging the existing pool of resources within Infrastructure Advisory team, where the nature of engagements will vary across procurement advisory to M&A advisory within the infrastructure sector.
As this is a new but growing practice within the organization, the candidate would also contribute to team building, which would include assistance in recruitment, coaching, guiding and counselling junior resources on as well as outside engagements.
Lastly, the candidate is expected to manage the internal processes for running engagements, manage the risks associated with these engagements and monitor the engagement KPIs on a regular basis to ensure that any issues/ deviations are highlighted to the senior team and corrective actions are taken in a timely manner.
At least 6-8 years of relevant PPP/ PFI experience across one or more of the following sectors: Utility (Power & Water), Transport and Social (Education, Healthcare)
- Experience with a Big - 4 advisory firm / boutique consulting firm would be preferred
- Project Finance experience in the Middle East would be highly valued
- Experience across the entire PPP procurement life cycle including financial close would be preferred
- Strong grasp of the fundamentals of PPP / PFI projects and fundamentals of financial statements
- Excellent project finance / PPP modelling skills
- Strong academic record including a post graduate degree from a reputed institution/CFA
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Candidates currently working in the GCC countries or having past consulting experience in the region would be preferred.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.