Job description / Role
Saint Vincent Trading is looking for an ambitious Delivery Team Member who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
• You will be reporting directly to the Delivery Team Supervisor.
• This job will be part of the picking team.
• Your key responsibilities will be in charge of order preparation and focusing on self-collection orders.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
• At least 2 years of warehouse experience in pet products
• Valid Manual Driving License
• Must not be afraid of animals (dogs, cats, birds, zoo animals etc.)
• Excellent command of English (Arabic is a plus)
• Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft applications
• Basic knowledge of different types of pets and their needs
• Team player and good interpersonal skills
• Independent, organized and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
SV Companies is one of the largest wholesale importer and distributor of Premium pet food & accessories headquartered in the UAE. We pride ourselves as being the animal care specialist. Animals needs are our priority. Our wide selection of products has been specifically chosen for the Region’s animals.
Established since 2005, we now operate in four Gulf Countries (UAE, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Kuwait) with over a hundred employees working in offices and warehouses located in these countries.
We are exclusive stockiest of ADA, Armitage, Beaphar, HAGEN, JBL, JUWEL, KRUUSE, Protexin, ROYAL CANIN, Seachem, Vetafarm, ZuPreem and more. Our company is recognized for its logistic excellence, with a service rate over 95%. We supply over 7,000 products and service more than 400 retailers, pet shops, veterinary clinics, kennels and catteries, charity organizations plus also large public organizations such as the military, police forces, royal palaces, public and private wildlife collections and zoos.
Our mission is: to sustain profitability through the wholesale distribution of high quality food and supplies to our veterinarian clinics, pet shops, charities and also to large public organizations. We are committed to a cooperative venture with our clients to ensure their success and, ultimately, our own.