Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world! Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
• The Demi-Chef de Partie takes operational ownership his operation and responsibility, driving all operational aspects related to the success of the business.
• Maintains the standards of performance as detailed in the Departmental Operations Manual to ensure the efficient operation of the department in accordance with Hotel Policy.
• Ensures that guest needs and expectations are met by providing a consistently high standard of food preparation and presentation.
• Assists in establishing the identity of the outlet by providing the standards of food presentation required by each outlet.
• Is aware of the method of preparation and the standard recipe for every menu items in his particular kitchen and follows the procedures at all times.
• Maintains and cleans all work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required by the hotel.
• Coordinates with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational problems.
• Is familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operates them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
• Participates in regular meetings and briefings as may be scheduled.
• Understands and abides by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
• To assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
• To work closely with Hygiene Officer in implementing all hygiene and safety procedures.
• Participates in any scheduled training and development program that may improve personal or departmental standards.
• Responds to any changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
• Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
• You should ideally have a previous minor supervisory experiences.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.