Job description / Role
Demi Chef De Partie
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our culinary department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Demi Chef De Partie your role will include such as:
- Maintains the standards of performance as detailed in the Departmental Operations Manual to ensure the efficient operation of the department in accordance with Hotel Policy.
- Ensures that guest needs and expectations are met by providing a consistently high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Assists in establishing the identity of the outlet by providing the standards of food presentation required by each outlet.
- Is aware of the method of preparation and the standard recipe for every menu items in his particular kitchen and follows the procedures at all times.
- Maintains and cleans all work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required by the hotel.
- Co-ordinates with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational problems.
- Is familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operates them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
- Participates in regular meetings and briefings as may be scheduled.
- Understands and abides by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- To assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
- To work closely with Hygiene Officer in implementing all hygiene and safety procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.