Job description / Role
Demi Chef De Partie - Baker
The Baker is responsible for production of the highest quality products, supervising the colleagues in efficient manner; strive to keep the working hours to the most efficient. Without compromising quality, maintain hygiene and safety standards as per company guidelines. Create a departmental culture of motivation, team spirit and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible in the production and baking of bread, breakfast pastry and savory products according to the prescribed recipes and specifications.
- Understand the basic philosophy of the company. Implement and energize the company philosophy in his daily work.
- Check the required mise-en-place according to food outlet orders.
- Prepare store requisitions for supervisor's approval and check that the received goods meet the predetermined quality and purchasing specifications.
- Ensure the proper handling and storage of all semi-finished and finished bakery products, groceries and daily products to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Monitor the proper handling and storage of all produce to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Create new types of Bread and Bakery preparing sample tasting
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as Baker
- Great Knowledge of different variety of bread
- Great Knowledge of Danish and bakery
- Attention to detail in quality and guest-oriented
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.