Job description / Role
• Have full knowledge of all menus being offered in respective kitchen any time
• Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by Chef in-Charge
• To carry out daily checks of all refrigerators, freezers, mise-en-place, and stocks.
• Checks daily time sheet is correctly filled in each section.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of respective sections / Kitchen
• Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned to him through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the restaurant.
• Ensure all equipment is being maintained and cleaned regularly
• Read, understand and implement the relevant sections of the health and safety policies.
QAR 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: company accommodation (sharing room/shared flat), transpo, insurance, meal on duty, ticket every 2 years
• High School graduate with min 3 years of related experience
About the Company
A fully owned subsidiary of United Development Company (UDC), Hospitality Development Company (HDC) owns and operates a multi brand F&B portfolio consisting of quick service standalone restaurants, coffee shops and high end fine dining establishments in the city of Doha, a mix or franchise and home grown concepts. The Middle East has unique challenges and this is by no means a working holiday assignment, it will require hard work, patience and dedication from business savvy individuals.
Qatar is a beautiful peninsula some 300 miles away from Dubai and with its abundant oil and gas reserves and booming economy, it is has become a fast paced business and lifestyle metropolis, filled with innovative F&B concepts and well-established international hospitality brands. The land is steeped in culture and is a welcoming multinational hub, as it eagerly prepares to host the world’s largest football tournament in 2022.