Job description / Role
Dentist Endodontist - Western Nationality - Qatar
A well-established, leading specialized Dental Center is opening a new branch in Doha, Qatar and is looking for a Dentist Endodontist to join their highly professional on a full-time basis. The candidate must be Western Educated and Western Nationality male or female.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting the vitality of teeth: Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x-ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
- Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
- Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
- Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- Removes pathologic tissue at the apex of the tooth, surgically.
- Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of the mouth by accident.
- Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification as Endodontist
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience post specialty certification
- The candidate must be Western educated from the following countries:
- United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Canada
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.