Job description / Role
Dentistry Consultant Role, Doha
We are currently looking for Dentistry Consultants to work in Qatar
The Sovereign State of Qatar has recently been thrust into the limelight as the host of the next FIFA World Cup. However, the country has long been known for its shopping and exceptional dining experiences. Many expats are attracted to Qatar by its tax free status which can make working there very lucrative indeed. Doha is Qatar's capital and its fastest growing city. Situated on the coast it is also popular with water sports enthusiasts, with scuba diving, fishing and snorkelling proving very popular
This clients provides its employees with educational support for children between the ages of 8-16. The support is usually in the form of an allowance that contributes towards the child/children's place at school. The education system in Qatar in excellent, another reason why the country is an attractive draw for expats.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
* Critical Care
* Emergency Medicine
* General Surgery
* Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
* General/Internal Medicine
Here are a few details of our partner:
* Based in Doha, Qatar
* Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
* Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
* Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
* Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
* Committed quality research and development
Interested candidates may apply online.
Skills and Qualifications
* CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
* American Board Registration
* CIS (French)
* Australian or NZ fellowship
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.