Job description / Role
The Department Manager, will be an ambassador of the Brand or Department.
- The Department Manager will lead and coach a team of Client Advisors Supervisors and Client Advisor; provide full support to the Store Management in building client relationships and drive the Department's performance.
- The Department Manager will proactively ensure the team achieves their goals and will be responsible for building highly motivated teams, developing them to the next level and securing succession plans.
- Prepare and control the store's budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Deliver excellent Customer Service and CRM
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position in PERFUMES/ HIGH END FRAGRANCES
- 3-6 years experience in Retail Perfume and Fragrances
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. MS RMS)
Competitive Package Salary and Benefits.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies