Job description / Role
To be responsible for the technical facility and maintenance of the commercial building to work alongside & lead the team to effectively deliver both a preventative & reactive maintenance schedule safely, on time & to budget.
One of the global leading facility management company
As Deputy Maintenance Manager, you will be works under the direction of the manager and deputize for him/her as and when required. Support the aims and objectives of the company and assist the manager in the organization of a high-quality establishment. Perform other duties as required in the scope of the job and as designated by the chief of operations.
* Collaborate with HSEQ Department to provide response to client's request for information, inspections, audits, etc.
* Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire safety and COSHH.
* Ensure the staff reporting to him/her plus subcontractors are following the necessary procedures and safety practices.
* Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
QAR 18,000 - 25,000
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate at least 7 yrs experience in Hospitals, Airports, IT parks, mixed used development, or Universities in the maintenance of Facilities and electrical assets at managerial level is essential.
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering is essential.
Candidate must communicate perfectly in both written and spoken English.
Exposed to global MNC environment is highly preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.