Job description / Role
• The Consultant is a senior doctor who practices in a specific specialty and has oversight responsibility for his team of junior doctors and manages other team members. The Consultant should be able to take a comprehensive view of the care pathway.
• The Consultant accepts ultimate responsibility for the care of all patients admitted under his name.
• The Consultant is capable of independently providing high quality patient care (diagnose, treat, manage and admit patients under his name) as delineated by his clinical privileges.
• The Consultant actively contributes to the teaching and training of students and junior doctors, and to the development of his specialty through leadership, academe and research.
• Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation’s Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System.
• The post holder must be able to contribute on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care.
QAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Board, MRCP, Doctorate
• Other certifications obtained: CCT, BOARD, FRCP
• Nature and length of previous experience: 4 Years of experience in Dermatology department
• Specialist knowledge: Cosmetology
• Age Range: Max 55
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: British, German, Swedish, American, Jordanian, Australian
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic preferred.
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
Poseidon Human Capital is an international human resource solutions provider, with regional offices across Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Poseidon Human Capital’s success is attributed to the company’s ability to manage large-scale manpower projects through integrated coordination with the stakeholder. It has licensed regional and local offices which provide operational hubs allowing navigation of often difficult and varied administrative requirements which can differ between territories.