Job description / Role
• Reporting into the Medical Director, you would play a central role in the delivery of dermatological expertise through your consulting and diagnostic interaction and servicing our clients.
Your duties and responsibilities would cover the following areas:
• Clinical: Provide our customers with the highest standard of consultation, diagnosis and appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
• Follow up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and client satisfaction.
• Attend to any emergencies that may arise in the course of a treatment or procedure.
• Management: Drive key service quality processes at the clinic level, as custodian.
• Supervise all cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
Consultation & Patient Diagnosis
• Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns.
• Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
• Follow-up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and client satisfaction.
Supervision of services
• Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
• Ensuring Safety & process adherence
• Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by the clinic.
• Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level.
• Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient Ensuring infection control implementation are always meet.
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 3 years of experience in same field.
• University Qualifications: Masters Degree in Dermatology
• Specialist knowledge: Botox treatment, Filler.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Consultation & Patient Diagnosis
• Age Range: 30-50
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic preferred
• Current Location: Any
About the Company
Aida Holding Company is a privately-owned company established in 2020 with head office in Doha (Qatar). With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, AH is engaged in commercial business, providing support to its subsidiaries, investing its funds in shares, bonds and securities and operating its business.
Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday. AH is a group of sister companies: Global Medical, Al Raya Medical Equipment, Gulf Yachts, Gulf Avenues, Dr. Aida Medical Center and Hatan Pharmacy.
Over years with 100 plus of staff, AH has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical, healthcare, Real Estate, and Yachts industry to provide best options to our customers.