Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Develops initiatives for hotel key feeder markets
- Has strong aptitude for data and analytics
- Is able to influence, collaborate and make relationships
- Has operation and project management expertise
- Provides creative ideas and best practices for content marketing and social media.
- Strengthen your cohesive, recognizable brand identity
- Anchor content across platforms and mediums to a common goal
- Align your content marketing with company's goal
- Determine what topics are worth pursuing.
- Track results against forecasted goal
- Maintain a fun, safe work atmosphere
Your experience and skills include:
- 2-3 years of experience in E-Commerce in Hospitality or Retail
- Degree in Marketing and Communication or Hospitality Management
- Understanding of current concepts, strategy and best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and customer relationship skills
- Energetic, willing to work in a team and passionate
- Innovative and customer focused
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
Marketing Manager - Cereals All Family
Nestle Middle East
Quest Search & Selection