Job description / Role
To support in applying Internet marketing strategies, communications and online positioning are well implemented and developed targeting digital users via different digital suppliers, search engines and social networking sites. These activities are meant to improve the online profile and reputation of the hotel, to generate new activities and improve existing customer databases to create revenue opportunities. Work hard to achieve a strong and high reputation online positioning.
* Assist the DOMC in developing & executing annual e-marketing plan including:
* Online distribution management
* Database acquisition and communication
* Search engines' optimization / marketing activities
* Social media
* Online advertising
* Mobile marketing
* Tracking, analysis and control
* Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
* Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
* Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
* French (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
* Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software and videos
* Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ali Bin Ali Group
Oracle Consulting Sales Executive
Oryx Engineering Solutions
International Sales Consultant
Irwin & Dow