Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Digital Marketing Executive
You are a multi-tasker. You will be responsible in supporting the execution of the Hotel's Digital Marketing and E-commerce strategy including but not limited to content updates, Social media management, email marketing
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist in developing initiatives for the hotel key feeder markets to increase traffic on Direct channels
- Update and optimize the Hotel content on Direct, Indirect channels and online listings including but not limited to TripAdvisor, Google My Business...
- Assist on the day-to-day digital operation routine or tasks
- Review and monitor hotel's competitor set on a regular basis and maintain competitiveness in terms of content quality and offer appeal
- Monitor and optimize Acquisition levers at Hotel level (SEO, Display, Paid Social)
Your experience and skills include:
- A good command of written and spoken English, Arabic Language is a plus.
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing in Hospitality or Retail
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Teamwork Skills
- Customer Focused
- Energetic and passionate to work
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.