Job description / Role
• Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals.
• Developing subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and taking ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
• Cultivating standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
• Working with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across eCommerce platforms.
• Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
• Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
• Possessing a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
• Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content in both (Arabic & English) and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Working closely with Marketing and Sales by providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports.
• Promote and manage online content through social advertising on a daily basis.
• Build connections between Simex and subsidiaries sales and consumers, and have ability to build and maintain clients relationships at social media.
• Track and analyze effectiveness of web/social media marketing.
• Collaborate with all departments to ensure that their advisement needs are being met.
• Develop online content (including graphics, images, etc.)
• Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
• Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt the current processes to fit client needs.
• Creating and managing monthly promotions.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
• Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
• Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.