Job description / Role
Position: Digital Specialist
Duration: Long Term
• Updating website content regularly
• Will be working on a unified PUE landing page and website to connect all PUE school websites
• Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
• Understanding of agile environments and version control
• Build API-based services using Node or other backend platforms, following QF development team practices.
• Participate in maintaining and enhancing existing services
• Coordinate with front-end developers to ensure API compatibility and participate in front-end development when possible
• Participate in testing, performance analysis, and other quality-oriented activities
• Familiarity with working practices such as Test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, continuous delivery and Dev0ps
• Ensure that the corporate website is kept up to date with all relevant aspects of QF information, news. and initiatives.
• Ensure the highest quality of written content in Arabic and English, in line with QF's messaging and other communication content/platforms.
• Contribute to the design, execution, and development of corporate website strategy
• Supervise QF corporate website improvement projects within budget and agreed on timelines, including ensuring that backend/technical aspects of the website are maintained to the highest quality without interruption (with digital partner Agency).
• Provide input to management in the formulation and development of standard operating procedures, processes, and policies.
• Identify appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns
• Assist in setting up and optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitor’s behaviors. understanding user intent and measuring outcomes for ongoing optimization
• Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement
• Enhance brand awareness and website visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), tracking, analyzing. and reporting on data
• Author reader content for optimal communications, moderate platforms and author website and mobile application updates
• Work with relevant digital partner Agency and Marketing management to develop the website / mobile application. ensuring that it is visually appealing and user-friendly.
• Ensure that all the websites and mobile apps of Qatar Foundation are safe and secure by working on a failover strategy in case there is down time on either or both.
• Remain abreast of technological developments and liaise with IT for ensuring adequate technical support for the website, reducing downtime and any technical glitches.
• Works cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Sales, Tasting Room, Compliance, and PR, and sometimes with external agencies, to develop & implement content unique to each brand and their social media objectives. such as increasing engagement and community effectiveness
• Remain abreast of technological developments and constantly liaise with IT for ensuring adequate technical support for the website, reducing downtime and any technical glitches.
• Take leadership in the development and enhancement of QF entities and centers corporate
• websites-from initiation stage to implementation.
• Generate analytical reports of the corporate QF website to analyze visitor's portfolio and traffic.
• Identify geographically where traffic has been very active and relay information to other colleagues regularly. Exhibits a sense of urgency - monitors, prioritizes and responds in near real-time.
• Oversee the day- t o - d a y operations and aspects of projects/task and generate reports on the activities and project outcomes for higher level management reference
• Support the Head of Digital and Social Media in the formulation and development of annual business
• Plan, KPI's, scorecards and yearly departmental budgets and during process audits, implement and monitor corrective actions identified Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Competencies:
• Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Content Management System Solutions such as Drupal, Word Press. Microsoft SharePoint etc. Ex. Web Developer in PHP, HTML, HTML 5. and other pre-installed PHP scripts.
• Outstanding planning skills, including the ability to establish priorities and complete multiple projects with deadlines
• Outstanding interpersonal communications, customer service, and negotiation skills
• Outstanding time management and analytical skill
• Excellent writing skills. with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• More than 5 years’ experience building production software on open-source web platforms.
• 0S/HTML/CSS + back-end technology)
• Experience in digital media and digital media network or website content management
• Expertise in web design, application, navigation. and current trends in web development with experience in search engine optimization, web standards and usability best practices
• Experience with building RESTful web services using Node or other perform ant backend technology
• Experience with React +Redux +Relay to build cross-platform front ends (web and native/ hybrid mob ile apps)
• Experience with GraphQL + Relay to expose data models
• Experience with MySQL, Postgre SQL or other database technology
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience with Docker for deployment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience in handling media and digital platforms in a large organization
About the Company
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.
Digital Marketing Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Marketing Specialist
A Leading Investment Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
Digital Marketing Manager - Tech Co.
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Saudi Arabia||28 Mar|
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Digital & Innovation Advisory - Digital Transformation Manager