Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits for the property.
- Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
- Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
- Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
- Participating in weekly revenue management calls to assist with strategy and forecast
- Reviewing data, reports, market conditions and trends and evaluating / suggesting revenue management strategies, ensuring follow through as necessary
- Analyzing / forecasting demand and ensuring effective selling strategies, oversell strategies and optimized market mix and use of distribution channels for overall hotel profitability
- Monitoring all distribution channels to ensure effective rate, inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Evaluating hotel-level forecasts to ensure accuracy and proactive adjustment of strategy where needed to mitigate losses or maximize gains
- Conducting displacement analyses to help Assistant DOSs and GMs make the right revenue decisions when accepting business
- Review and implementation of processes, policies and procedures at the hotel level
- Participation in and contribution to monthly sales and revenue management meetings with GM and Director of Operations and property teams, completing action plans for properties to follow to create additional production / revenue
- Providing additional support and training for properties experiencing loss in market share or turnover in key revenue-impacting positions
Your experience and skills include:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Revenue Director/Manager with full-service, Analytical and technical skills required.
- MS Office skills Mandatory.
- Working knowledge of reservations front offices, sales and catering is needed to take full advantage of revenue opportunities.
- Forecasting, yield management and creative revenue management abilities / experience needed.
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Knowledge of PMs, Opera, IDEAS (Version G3) Accor TARS( Accor Reservations System.) is an advantage.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.