Job description / Role
Our client a global leading telecoms firm in the GCC, is currently looking to recruit for Director of Attribution and Digital Analytics.
As part of their newly formed Digital Services division, they're seeking a Director of Attribution and Digital Analytics to optimise their digital analytics capabilities and improve digital channels sales performance to ensure effective digital marketing campaigns.
As a digital guru, other responsibilities include:
* Acting as SME for all online analytics
* Support Operations and Commercial teams with hiring and review of analytics resources
* Share best practices and tools relating to online analytics such as multi-touch attribution and online marketing
* Assess and plan the online analytics strategic roadmap and KPIs
* Facilitate the organisation's multiyear digital transformation
* Identify key data to track across major markets (MENA, Asia)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
* 5+ years experience with attribution modelling and analytics
* Proven experience using Google 360 and Google Analytics
* 10+ years experience in a digital role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* MUST be willing to relocate if based outside the GCC
International candidates are highly encouraged to apply. An attractive tax free package and relocation assistance is on offer.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.