Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Qatari national specialising in Corporate Planning to join their team in Qatar.
• Monitoring development of a formal and structured approach to define objectives, and to implement the corporate plans & strategy of the company
• Ensuring consistency and alignment of objectives and business plans across the company
• Working collaboratively with senior management to help them refine, develop, and secure the commitment for short- and long-term strategic business goals
• Facilitating the drawing up of detailed action plans to achieve the company’s goal and objectives, taking into account resources of the company and operating environment
• Implementing relevant performance management and business analytics processes to track corporate performance and strategy implementation
• Developing a formal organisation to monitor the detailed action plans to achieve objectives
• Implementing relevant reporting systems to monitor the corporate performance and strategy implementation
• Making presentations to top management on topics related to corporate planning, strategic planning, and other special projects
• Preparing economic and strategic assessments, and identifying corporate issues requiring attention and providing information to executive deliberations
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification in Business Administration with a finance and business management background
• At least 13 years’ experience in total, with a minimum of 2 years in corporate planning and development, as well as business analytics
• Ability to think strategically, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Due to visa restrictions our client is seeking Qatari nationals currently in Qatar
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Head of Operations/ COO - Arabic Speaker
Assistant Director Planning & Reporting
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|