Job description / Role
For our Pre Opening Rixos Doha, Qatar we are seeking a Director of Engineering with an active-oriented mindset and a focus on exceeding expectations, who operates with vision and integrity.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing best practice engineering methods.
- Providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- Supporting established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
- Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency.
- Prepare and manage the engineering department's budget and plans
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company's overall objectives and resources
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required; Masters degree in Engineering or Business Administration preferred.
- At least ten years of related experience required.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Director
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Senior Project Manager / Deputy Project Director - Iconic Project
|Abu Dhabi||7 Nov|