Job description / Role
Director of Engineering
Alwadi Doha - MGallery Hotel Collection is currently seeking a passionate and dynamic Engineering professional who prides himself on the ability to deliver an extraordinary level of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Director of Engineering, you will be running all of the engineering activities and projects within the hotel and ensure these are aligned with the established policies and objectives of the company.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Support established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- Find and implement ways to improve cost-efficiency.
- Implement best practice engineering methods.
- Present engineering budget & plans
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree within the engineering field.
- 3+ years of experience in management.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Construction Site Manager - Fit Out
One Thousand Walls