Job description / Role
• Responsible for the entire operation of the Security Office. Serves as the expert advisor to the Hotel Manager, General Manager or Managing Director.
• Subject matter expert in all matters pertaining to proper ceremonial forms, honors, courtesies, etiquette and other protocol issues.
• Supervises the staff of the Security Office.
• Determines and distributes the workload of the Security Officers and administrative staff.
• Provides direction based on protocol expertise, office management experience, and professional knowledge of the individuals involved.
• Monitors and directs the work of each Security Officer and adjusts workload requirements based on employee's protocol-related experience, the degree and complexity of the proposed event, and the changing requirements and adjusted priorities of the office.
• Conducts periodic meetings for the protocol staff to review plans for upcoming events, task new requirements, and explains revised operating procedures.
• Plans and coordinates all protocol support
• Planning and implementing events and functions involving guest is the focus of the job.
• Ensuring special amenities are provided for visitors is necessary.
• A thorough understanding of the protocols and principles that apply to individuals.
• Exemplary planning skills enable the specialist to make complex arrangements that meet visitors' needs.
• Cordial communication skills make guests feel warm and welcomed.
• Provides motivational and inspirational leadership for the department, and communicates to direct reports clear performance expectations.
• Manages the performance and resources of the employee through delegation of responsibility, setting stretch objectives and providing regular feedback on results at a departmental level, promptly addressing areas of underperformance.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.