Job description / Role
Leading education provider in Qatar seek a Director of Marketing, Communication and Events to head up the marketing function reporting directly into the CEO.
Leading education provider in Qatar
* Leading education provider in Qatar seek a Director of Marketing, Communication and Events to head up the marketing function reporting directly into the CEO.
* Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive integrated multi-channel marketing, communication and event/alumni strategy.
* The plan will set out objectives for each strategic area of the department and outlines plans for achieving those objectives.
* The director's responsibility will be to develop and manage all of the institution's marketing and communications, including advertising, branding, market research, public and media relations, digital assets, social media, printed materials, and internal communications.
* The Director will play a key role in the development of future direction of the institution.
* Further information will be given upon successful application.
* 50,000 - 60,000 QAR / Month total fixed package, plus flight allowance, medical, relocation allowance if needed.
The Director of Marketing, Communication and Events must have the following experience and attributes:
* Track record of leading strategic and operational marketing efforts across all marketing channels and platforms: including advertising, branding, market research, public and media relations, digital assets, social media, printed materials, and internal communications.
* Experience and proven record managing marketing budgets.
* Proven team management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with arabic / french as an additional benefit.
* University degree in a relevant area of study or equivalent experience,
* Based in, or the ability to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
The role will require travel. Attendance at evening and weekend commitments, in particular engagement events outside normal office hours will be required.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.