Job description / Role
Rixos Doha Qetaifan
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Director of Revenue
Overall responsible for preparing and executing Revenue Strategy for all aspects of the organization. Responsible for maximizing room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein. Optimizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of BAR levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day-to-day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc...).
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
Your experience and skills include:
- Business Development and commercial minded.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Good analytical and numeric skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- Well-developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.