Job description / Role
Director of Technical Delivery - Qatar
A renowned IT Services provider is looking to hire a Director of Technical Delivery for their Doha office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical delivery (internal and external partners) of development both for standards and quality issues. Introducing new methods and approaches that are aligned with global trends for solutions and custom application delivery is one of the primary responsibilities.
Ideal candidate has managed and delivered large complex programs from a technical delivery perspective and has been involved in both technical design and implementation of solutions.
• A business acumen with a strategic ability
• Proven experience as Sr. delivery professional and other managerial positions with thorough understanding of implementation, integration and software development cycles, techniques, and methods.
• You should have excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques, key metrics, SLAs, data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
• You are required to identify and assess complex problems and creates competent solutions basis on analysis, in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives & vision.
• Your interaction and management of stakeholders is with Board Members, C suite, Ministry Officials, Senior Leadership including Functional/Department Heads levels at a client and/or within the firm, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and escalation skills
• Need to have mandatory prior experience in managing multi-faceted, large, and complex technical delivery teams.
• University degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration with specialization in Information Technology from a recognized university. Professional Certification in IT Service Delivery, Development Management is preferable
• Overall, 10 to 15+ years of relevant experience with a Digital, Technology delivery / Solutions provider or System Integrators
• Minimum of 5-6+ years of experience leading and/or managing large multiyear complex technical delivery and Integration Management.
• Should have managed largely to medium size teams’ resources providing architecture & design, implementations, applications development.
• Preferable experience in program delivery that incorporates at least 2 or more emerging technology namely Cloud, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Automation, etc.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Associate Director / Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
IT Portfolio Manager
Black Pearl Consult