Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology.
As an IT advisory professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organization's look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We're looking for Directors for Technology Advisory to join our team with experience in one or more of the following:
- SAP ECC6 or S/4HANA with functional competency in one of the following modules:
- SAP Human Capital Management (PA/OM/TM/Payroll)
- SAP Accounting (FI/CO/PS)
- SAP Fund Management
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively manage performance improvement projects, develop analysis, run and engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Possess strong project delivery capabilities and familiar with project management and/or Agile methodology. Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical/functional capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
- Strong project delivery and project management skills with Agile methodology.
- Familiar with all phases of project lifecycle
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Approximately 12+ years of recent relevant work experience.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in consultancy, professional services or project management.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, and application mapping.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills, coupled with a strong interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- Project Management or Agile certification is desirable
Ideally, you'll also have
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.