Job description / Role
- Must coordinate the work of many different people to finish production on time and within budget.
- Build relationship with clients for future potential businesses
- Passionate with High level of creativity
- Understand & keep eye the local competition.
- Active in proposing new ideas & projects to bring Digitek to a new level.
- Instruct, help & supervise the team.
- Manage every project professionally & ensure every project is delivered on time and within the agreed cost.
- Ability to find solutions for any problems related to production.
- A solid network within the production industry
- Ability to manage different project within the same period.
- Supervise daily operations of the producing team
- Prepare & manage the financial aspect of each project.
- Provide on-set consultation.
- Manage & Approve the design and aspects of a production or tender pitch
- Work closely with film editors & production team to make sure that the final product comes out the way the producer and client envisioned.
- Participate in selecting cast and other creative personnel
- Approve script, locations, set designs, and shooting schedules & budgets
- Recommend script changes
- Direct the shooting
- View the editor's "rough cut" & Supervise the editor's first cut & Instruct editor to make changes necessary.
- Oversee the post-production process, including editing, special effects, music selection, and a performance's overall tone
- Approve new developments in the production
- Oversee & approve the large version of production
- Bachelor / University Degree major in Arts Management and or Film making Cinematography with solid background in film editing, film history, lighting techniques, and creative writing.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.