Job description / Role
A Global consulting firm is looking for Director (PS / Govt) to come and join their team
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Strategy Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in the Middle East. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the advance methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
- Be part of the management consulting team, focused on the Strategy Management within the Government and public sector.
- Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Manage strategy development and execution, as well as managing national agenda.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is mandatory.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major is required.
- Very strong consulting skills required.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience, 8 of which are in a Consulting firm.
- Knowledge of Qatar market is an added advantage, Preferably Government & Public Sector experience.
- Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- Proven leadership skills, with strong team-oriented interpersonal skills,
- Experience dealing with large, complex portfolios and organizations.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Principal - Turnaround Restructuring & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent