Job description / Role
A passionate individual with strong human resource & recruitment background within the Iuxury resort segment.
About the Brand
Established in 2000, Rixos offers 5-star luxury accommodation in 25 hotels, 17 of which are operated as waterfront resorts. The Rixos hotel chain manages more than 9,000 rooms located in 7 different countries and employs about 10,000 employees. Rixos Hotels are dedicated to offering traditional Turkish hospitality and features unique health treatment clubs in the finest surroundings and luxurious ambiance. Rixos also provides an outstanding resort experience with professional entertainment and sports. At Rixos, the all-inclusive is a ll-exclusive. Due to its distinctive reputation in the hospitality industry, Rixos Hotels have received global ratings from specialized institutions, such as the "Five-star American Diamond Hospitality Award", "Condé Nast " and "The World's Greatest Hotel".
Rixos Qetaifan Island Doha
Qetaifan Island will feature a Beach resort designed to offer guests absolute comfort and supreme luxury, plus a Water Park, a Beach Club and Souk.
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academy and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- In charge of setting up and implementing all HR standards
- Managing pre-opening / opening Mass recruitment
- Drive all Learning & Development activities, including onboarding, brand programs
- Manage pre-opening activities, including setting up of systems & processes for HR
Your experience and skills include:
- 5+ years' of previous leadership experience within the HR function
- Past experience in a hotel/resort of at least 600 employees
- Past pre-opening experience is preferred
- Familiar with HR practices & standards in the Middle East
- Experience in large resorts/water park facilites is an advantage
- Able to communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with influence
- Proven ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company