Job description / Role
• Maintain all Customer Service related transmittal and submittal records.
• Deliver timely Customer Service invoices to Customers.
• Receive/Send all Customer Service communications From/To Client.
• Ensure the proper documents are created and signed, data is accurate, documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
• Organize and archive Customer Service related documents.
• Check all incoming drawings and documents i.e. document number, discipline, revision, etc. before receiving and preparing for internal distribution.
• Generate report on a regular basis of all processed and distributed documents and those scheduled for issuance and send it to all department managers or action persons for comments and updating purposes.
• Prepare outgoing transmittals for all reviewed /approved document and drawing submittals and send them to concerned or originating companies and update log.
• Maintain an adequate and efficient filing system of all drawings, documents, and agreements per company project filing system.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager or Customer Service Manager.
• Assist in the preparation of all outgoing documents for submission to client, Consultant, etc.
• Engaging and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness and improvement of the Management systems.
• Coordination and follow up proposal preparation based on a time schedule.
• Working Conditions - Main Office/Site Office
• Minimum 7 years in document management for customer service or similar position in document control.
• College graduate or associate degree certificate.
• Administration, document control closure or equivalent
• Bilingual (Mainly English & Arabic)
• Advanced English spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use independent judgment in completing activities under general supervision.
• Ability to operate effectively in a complex, diverse organization within a matrix environment
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and preferably document control software.
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office, Database, Internet, email and Adobe Acrobat with the ability to learn new software applications.
About the Company
Marafeq Qatar is a leading Utility Services Company, providing energy efficient and innovative sustainable solutions. Provides to Real Estate Developers a comprehensive package of Utility Management included Master Planning, Infrastructure designing, Construction Supervision and Operation, with Customer Services Support, which will give the spaces for Developers to focus on their business and be confident of Marafeq Qatar’s experienced engineers and professional technical team to carry out the complete package of utility services.
During the past 4 years Marafeq Qatar has succeeded in developing its mark in designing and developing pioneering technology to deliver energy efficient, cost effective and environment friendly utility solutions that support the growth of economy of the state of Qatar.
Marafeq Qatar Owned by Qatari Diar Company, the leading company on developing and building cities in the Middle East.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Al Baddad Capital
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Swisslinx Middle East