Job description / Role
No. of Vacancy: 3
• Prepare & distribute correspondences, reports, memorandums, reports, schedules and materials for publication, presentation etc.
• Answer correspondence as directed
• Maintain confidential information of office related information
• Control drawings, specification, design records, standards, procedures, correspondence, minutes of meetings and supplier documents, etc.
• Recording and archiving all hardcopy and softcopy documents, transactions, process, classification, registration, archiving and distribution
• Maintaining an appropriate electronic database as backup to a traditional hardcopy archive system for easy storage and access to all internal and external correspondence and data
• Proficient in Electronic Documentation Management Software systems
• Providing contract and other information to pre and post contract sections which may include general formalities such as holiday forms etc.
• Providing data entry and word processing services as and when required
• Assisting managers in producing various reports, tables and presentation material
• Scans letters and documents etc.., and files electronically in the Computer
• Reference Number sequence
• Copies/scans and distributes the required documents, assisting as required
• Maintains the documents and drawings in the Document Control section under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability
• Maintains the files and control logs as required by the section
• Carry out all and any other tasks, services, instructions, functions related to his profession and as directed by the Authority or his representative
• The Staff shall travel to sites and/or any location as may be necessary in the carrying out of their duties and services or as may be directed by the Authority
• All services and duties will be undertaken in conformity with standard systems and procedures of the organizational structures of the Authority
• University degree from a recognized University in an appropriate field
• More than 5 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related project experience
• Experienced user of internet based document control systems, e.g. SharePoint, Documentum
• Experienced user of MS Office
• Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
• Experience of working in Qatar and / or the Gulf region
• Native Arabic Speaker is a needed
• Driver’s License
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.