Job description / Role
Document Management & Reporting Specialist(Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
GLOBAL SPORTS EVENT QATAR - ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT & REPORTING SPECIALIST (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel environment and play your role in delivering high-quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how, and future career.
Scope of Position
The position is responsible for supporting Qatar Global Sports Event 2022's ongoing Procurement & Logistics projects. The Document Management & Reporting Specialist will be working closely with team members and the main client, to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include data analysis, submitting deliverables, documenting status reports, establishing effective communication plans as well as its proper execution.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders (main client) to ensure documents needing the client's response are officially sent and responded back in a timely manner.
- While gathering data from internal stakeholders, he/she must run his own evaluation to understand if the proposed recommendation (for the client's endorsement) carries relevant analysis and is supported with detailed research and thorough official communication. Challenge internal stakeholders with queries that are anticipated to be probed by the client.
- Comprehensive understanding of the budget.
- Maintain the department budget to evaluate actual/forecasted spending vs budgeted amount and raise an alarm for red flags (if any).
- Work closely with the team, the project's Finance department, and the main client.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills (mostly written) and must be excellent with data analytics & numbers
- Data Analytics or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage
- The requirement to take data presented and communicate it in a clear, succinct fashion
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written skills
- Proven experience in project management or data analytics background.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Budget management experience
- Good stakeholder relations - both internal and external
- Experience in working on complex projects, creating solutions, and delivering value for the business
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment needing decisive problem-solving, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Commercially aware.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- A high level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to details
- Responsible, adaptable, accountable, and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- High standards of customer service
- Strong work ethics, forward-thinking and driven
- A hands-on approach is essential and self-starter mindset
- Demonstrates organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Proven team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.