Job description / Role
• Conducts peer reviews and make technical presentations, performs constructability reviews of designs. Directed, manages the complex organizational interactions that evolve from the participation of several business entities on a projects or from client relationships.
• Supervise to establish and maintains access to technical experts and colleagues in the construction industry and related industries, and sets up channels of communication to bring this expertise to bear effectively on the engineering effort.
• Oversees to resolves issues or problems concerning conflicting design requirements, specifications and/ or difficult coordination requirements.
• Participate prepares cost analyses of structural portion of project.
• Performs as a staff advisor and consultant to technical specialty, a type of facility, industry, equipment or program function.
• Conducts value engineering evaluations, determining alternative designs, materials and building techniques, interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments and managing projects that are large in scope and complex.
• Oversees plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering for a larger scope projects.
• Oversees the plans for existing and future equipment and facility needs; evaluates recommendations for the purchase of equipment and services; Reviews specifications or requests for proposals; secures and evaluates bids; administers contracts for materials and services.
• Direct strategic direction and leadership to the department to ensure optimal operation and maintenance of Infrastructure managed by Ashghal.
• Provides day-to-day direction and works with staff to ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment that supports achieving the Section/ Department’s and Ashghal’s mission, strategic plan, objectives and values.
• Oversees to ensuring the completion of research and benchmarking against accepted best practice standards in relation to operation/ maintenance planning of drainage Networks/ Systems.
Position: Senior Civil Engineer:
• Mainly experienced in drainage Network and pumping stations construction and refurbishment.
• Minimum 15-20 years overall experience.
About the Company
Ashghal is the Public Works Authority in the State of Qatar and is responsible for the construction and management of Roads, Highways, Waste Water facilities and Public Buildings.
It aims at being responsive at all times to the nations needs by providing effective community service and engagement to ensure that it is continuously meeting changing needs. Ashghal seeks to deliver state-of-the-art infrastructure development that caters for Qatar\\'s social, economic and political flourishing while being the Quality advocates.
QA/QC Civil Engineer
PPP - Public Private Partnership Expert (Engineering)
Ashghal (Public Works Authority)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Manager for Facility Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar