Job description / Role
• Contributing to the provision of drawings and models for the offshore projects;
• Collaborate with project designers and engineers;
• Work on drawings for transport, lifting and hoisting work and foundations in the sea that are required for offshore installations and removals;
• Making drawings that comply with the Drawing Control procedure and department standards;
• Solving and / or providing support with technical challenges in a structural design;
• Creating 3D simulations and installation controls for projects with the firm's ships;
• You work with the tools such as Microstation, Inventor and 3dsMax.
• A completed education in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Draughtsman;
• Be prepared to work temporarily offshore on our ships or abroad;
• A proactive attitude and driven to complete the work well;
• Affinity with work preparation and planning;
• A team player with flexibility;
• You have communication skills in the English language, both orally and in writing.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
Gharnata Consultant Engineers (GCE)
RTC-1 Employment Services
MAYKS HR Consulting
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Civil Site Engineer
Paris Group International