Job description / Role
Driver (Light & Heavy Vehicles)
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Chief Concierge, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow Front Office policies, procedures and service standards
- To provide a safe and timely pick-up and drop-off to all guests (internal and external) as arranged by the Team Supervisor
- Liaise with Front Office and Concierge team members regarding the requests of the guests
- Prepare trip reports accordingly
- To assist guests regarding Hotel Facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the Hotel vehicles
- Assists with the guests' luggage when needed
- Keep an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance
- Take the hotel vehicles for service and repair in due time
- Exercise attentiveness and care when parking or driving the Hotel/ Guests' vehicle
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by the State of Qatar
- Log and inform the reporting Manager immediately in case of any damage or accident
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Valid Qatar Driving License
- Previous hotel experience is a plus
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience is an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of the team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.