Job description / Role
The Duty Engineer will monitor maintenance operations of all Hotel areas and all Hotel assets with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection.
- Supervise team members and ensure that all daily operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
- Regularly conduct routine inspections to ensure effective planning and evaluating preventative maintenance of all equipment and determine appropriate repair measures.
- Prepare requisitions for required materials and control the issuance and consumption of such materials.
- Maintain accurate record of all information in maintenance logs and journals relevant to the operational processes of the department.
- Ensure compliance with all Engineering departmental policies; supervise closely all applicable rules of safety in the workplace.
- Establish effective communication flow in all areas of responsibility and maintain proper coordination with other departments.
- Level of Education Secondary professional education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English, Arabic
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.